St. Anne & St. Jude Catholic School
We Welcome the Diversity of All Faiths!
Meet the 2017 SCISA Lower School Quiz Bowl STATE
Pictured (left to right): J. Puccinelli, D. Kirby; M.
Marlowe; E. Hanson; G. Barnum; A. Reisenauer; Mr. Spivey
Got STEM? Take a look at our SCISA State Science Fair
E. Hanson - 1st Place Environmental Science and Overall
1st Place Elementary School
I. Carneal - 1st Place Biology
C. Martin - 1st Place General Science
M. Marlowe - 2nd Place Biology
SASJCS Lower School Quiz Bowl Team has won their
regional and will compete for the SCISA State Championship on
April 19th! We will host the event. Go Guardians!!!!
Our 2017 Middle School Quiz Bowl team has
followed up last year's 2016 SCISA State
Runner Up Team by winning the regional for the 3rd consecutive
year and placing 7th in the state. Way to go Guardians!
Our 2017 Battle of the Books
Team has followed up last year's 2016 SCISA State Champion
Battle of the Books Team by winning their regional and finishing
3rd in the state of South Carolina!!! Great job Guardians!!
Check out our completely ugraded computer lab!
As we begin a great new school year in 2016-17, take a look at just some of
the great things our students accomplished in 2015-16:
- SCISA Middle School Battle of the Books State Champions
- SCISA Middle School Quiz Bowl State Runner Up
- SCISA Science Fair 1st Place State Winner and three 3rd Place
- SCISA Math Meet 6th in State
- SCISA Music Festival Gold Medal and Bronze Medal Winner
- National Geographic Bee Top 100 in State (all schools public
- VFW National Patriot Pen Essay Contest 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
winner for Sumter County (all schools public and private)
- Zaner Bloser Handwriting Contest two state level winners